2019 - Where are we now?

If you haven't seen it have a look on the "HOME" page at the top this page for my latest posts if they do not appear on these respective pages.    onemantravelling.com is my new website which hosts all of my blogs: tenerifebybus (IN TENERIFE), onemaninsouthafrica (IN SOUTH AFRICA), onemaninthailand (IN THAILAND), onemaninbulgaria (IN BULGARIA), onemanineurope (IN EUROPE) and onemaninspain (currently IN MADRID).

Stop the press: New posts added from France to onemantravelling.com  - my adventures through 2018 and onward...   I promise that I will complete the story of my journey across Europe and other places as soon as I can. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it, there always seems to be a new horizon ahead.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A short break in Prague May 2008

Visiting Parliament

Moving on...